Using Form N244 to Stop Possession Order

Repossession orders or Bailiffs Warrants for eviction can always be stopped or postponed by using a standard county court form. This form is available online free as a PDF file that can be filled in online and printed off, or printed and filled in later.

By acting quickly and contacting our team we can guide you through the steps from filling out the N244 form, plus the further steps you need to take after the submission of the form.

Using Form N244 lets you apply to the County Court for an emergency hearing. However, you MUST provide some evidence as to why the Court should postpone or cancel your Order for Possession this is where we come in.


Listed below are the steps you must take on submission of the N244 form and thereafter, this seems like a minefield but there is help out there this is where come in! Don’t Hesitate call us now!

Form N244 Facts

·         You must fill in your Form N244.and take it directly to the County Court

·         Give the Court as many details as possible about your case

·         Make sure you attach any documents or proof separately

·         Make sure you keep a copy of everything for your own reference

·         The Court will charge you between £30 and £60 for filing a Form N244

What Are My Options?

The most important thing to remember is that just filing a Form N244 is not enough to stop repossession. You must provide actual proof. In most cases, the judge will be looking for either proof that you are about to pay all arrears, or that you are selling your property.


By Contacting our specialist team now 0800 197 6431 we can take some of the stress away by giving you specialist help and advice in the appropriate steps to take other than just filling out the N244 Form.         

You Can Stop Repossession Now!

Find out how we can help you, just get in touch today


So we can help you with your repossession
please call us free on 0800 197 6431

To find out how we can help you stop a repossession, please get in touch.

You can call one of our friendly staff without any obligation on...

0800 197 6431

Or you can fill in out contact form below and we'll call you back at a time convenient to you...

Call from a mobile